Newcastle away, Capital One cup

Caveman said:
squirtyflower said:
Caveman said:
With it being in the middle of a run of four consecutive away games and an early round in the least important competition of the season I'd be surprised if we sold the 2400. Remember West Brom in the FL Cup a few years ago?there was one man and his dog in the away section.
and yet we sold out 6000 mid week at Arsenal just two years ago in the same cup competition
That was in the quarter final, though. That's when the FL Cup gets serious.

Plus it was only £15 and we didn't have Chelsea Moscow and WestHam all away in succession beforehand.
no of course you're right, we aren't good followers of the team

iirc we played Villareal (a), QPR (a), Newcastle (h), Napoli (a) and then Liverpool (a)
and round five is so much bigger than round four

it's not as if it was London and midweek

lancs blue said:
BlueTG said:
MCFCmadman said:
How much would the train cost for 1 adult and 2 under 16s?
Precisely fuck all if you sit in the toilets.

They sussed that one out about 20 years ago!

I doubt you'd be able to get back on the train the same night.

Untrue - departs 22:45 Newcastle arrives Manchester 03:44 via York.

Must be worth it surely?

Anybody who isn't using their supporter number for this game could you please PM me, I'm after 2 tickets, 1 of which I will be able to get myself with my season card, the other is for my Gf and obviously I would like to get them together at the same time.

squirtyflower said:
Caveman said:
squirtyflower said:
and yet we sold out 6000 mid week at Arsenal just two years ago in the same cup competition
That was in the quarter final, though. That's when the FL Cup gets serious.

Plus it was only £15 and we didn't have Chelsea Moscow and WestHam all away in succession beforehand.
no of course you're right, we aren't good followers of the team

iirc we played Villareal (a), QPR (a), Newcastle (h), Napoli (a) and then Liverpool (a)
and round five is so much bigger than round four

it's not as if it was London and midweek

Arsenal was £10/£5 and apart from the price a lot of fans may never have been there.

Wolves was the 4th Round that year and we took 2,364 so the 2,400 doesn't look so silly.

Wolves is closer, the same half term week and £19 adults and £1 under 17 SC holders. Whilst Newcastle may be more attractive to some, after the distance is factored in I don't think there is too much in it.

Caveman said:
With it being in the middle of a run of four consecutive away games and an early round in the least important competition of the season I'd be surprised if we sold the 2400. Remember West Brom in the FL Cup a few years ago?there was one man and his dog in the away section.
I was that man. Or was I the dog? Certainly a lot of empty seats and a particularly empty performance.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:36 am --<br /><br />
Newtoncc said:
lancs blue said:
BlueTG said:
Precisely fuck all if you sit in the toilets.

They sussed that one out about 20 years ago!

I doubt you'd be able to get back on the train the same night.

Untrue - departs 22:45 Newcastle arrives Manchester 03:44 via York.

Must be worth it surely?
Might be tight if it goes to extra time and penalties.

NEWCASTLE FORUM

Not confident at all...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=51264.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/ind ... ic=51264.0</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.