Newcastle Away

Blackcrowes said:
johnbmcr said:
still on sale lets make this a sell out!

and blue card members build up your points with any nonsense on here about points whores lol

its football not Starbucks

I agree people with low points should snap them up - but why are people posting for tickets when they can buy them from the ticket office !

I guess to save £ on the knock down price.

S.H.R.E.K said:
Blackcrowes said:
johnbmcr said:
still on sale lets make this a sell out!

and blue card members build up your points with any nonsense on here about points whores lol

its football not Starbucks

I agree people with low points should snap them up - but why are people posting for tickets when they can buy them from the ticket office !

I guess to save £ on the knock down price.

I don't know lol maybe they will after your question/ intervention

I have 2 spare adult tickets for newcastle -
unfortunately cant make it and cant take tickets back.
Anyone inteterested let me know -
i will take a hit and sell to best offer over £60 for the pair.
they cost £42 each.

block LL7J ROW D Seat 400 and 401

pm if interested.

i've got that terry phelan said:
1 adult spare
PM pls

bump! No, genuinely can't make it(same may apply for Sunderland). Offers welcome as don't want to see it wasted. Would've returned before derby but couldn't get to ground Saturday.
Has Norwich sold out? Have booked transport but not bought ticket as aways maybes on hold for the foreseeable

One spare ticket available, cant make the game, ticket can be collected from Newcastle ticket office. Face Value. PM for details.

2 x Return train tickets for sale!

Outward - 07.27 from Piccadilly to Newcastle (Arrives 10:07) - Coach: B Seats: 15 , 16

Return - 17:02 from Newcastle to Piccadilly (Arrives 19:33) - Coach: C Seats: 13 , 14

Please PM me if you want them, £45 each (or nearest offer).

bluesmith said:
One spare ticket available, cant make the game, ticket can be collected from Newcastle ticket office. Face Value. PM for details.
Ticket Still available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.