Newcastle away

lancs blue said:
Corky said:
Apart from the last 2 times we visited demand has not been high for this away fixture for around 10 years.

True enough, though I don't understand why as I rate it one of the better away days.

it's a shit view being so high up - I've been up there once , never again

alib said:
lancs blue said:
Corky said:
Apart from the last 2 times we visited demand has not been high for this away fixture for around 10 years.

True enough, though I don't understand why as I rate it one of the better away days.

Heading down tomorrow for my brothers 2 day stag do and leaving them at the hotel on Saturday to disappear to the match for a few hours, I'll be the baldy mid 30's scotsman with a hangover from night 1 on the sauce! Look forward to seeing you all there! CMON CITY

Snedds76 said:
alib said:
lancs blue said:

Heading down tomorrow for my brothers 2 day stag do and leaving them at the hotel on Saturday to disappear to the match for a few hours, I'll be the baldy mid 30's scotsman with a hangover from night 1 on the sauce! Look forward to seeing you all there! CMON CITY

that really unique profile/look bald recently drunk and Scottish how did you think of it its genius!

alib said:
lancs blue said:
Corky said:

i quite like the view tbh

prefer to be higher up to get a good perspective on play

notts blue said:
last away game last season at newcastle sold out in about 3 days if i remember right,

couldnt get a ticket anywhere,

what a difference a few months makes eh!

glory hunters

Oh the irony...Glory hunters from the Nottinghamshire City fan!!!...Maybe not,maybe a lunch time kick off on sky with Christmas being ten days away is the reason.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
notts blue said:
last away game last season at newcastle sold out in about 3 days if i remember right,

glory hunters

Oh the irony...Glory hunters from the Nottinghamshire City fan!!!...Maybe not,maybe a lunch time kick off on sky with Christmas being ten days away is the reason.

oh yeah sorry i forgot you've got to live in manchester to be a city fan nowdays,

never seemed to be a problem in the 80's when i had a season ticket at maine road, all people said was "are you fucking mental or what"

the glory hunters was tongue in cheek anyway, but thanks!

First time I'll be going to Newcastle and not driving. Which is the best pub for pre match?

notts blue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
notts blue said:

glory hunters

oh yeah sorry i forgot you've got to live in manchester to be a city fan nowdays,

never seemed to be a problem in the 80's when i had a season ticket at maine road, all people said was "are you fucking mental or what"

the glory hunters was tongue in cheek anyway, but thanks!

Never said you have to be a manc or live in manc to support city.

I was responding to your glory hunters tag because we hadn't sold out.

I could go,could afford to go but am not going because I simply do not want to as I prefer to watch it on TV tomorrow and have young kids to think about. I also pick and choose my away games now as a result of work and cost. Arsenal at £62 is just ridiculous. Are you going?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.