Newcastle away

Mackem Lad said:
notts blue said:
it will be full of london blues anyway mate so think it will sell out still,

boycott would be good though, teach them a lesson

wonder what swansea or sunderland pay there?

At Arsenal I believe we (Sunderland) paid about £25.50. IIRC they changed their pricing structure this season, basically the games against "category C" teams that won't sell out have been reduced compared to last season and the prices for category A games has increased. Ticket prices are an absolute joke in this country like, there should be a standard charge made for away fans for a start - category C status benefits Sunderland but I don't see why we should be able to get the cheapest tickets for every away game whilst City lads have to fork out higher "category A" prices week in and week out. Arsenal are a joke when it comes to pricing, their season ticket prices must price out a lot of their supporters but as long as there are tourists to fill the gaps they won't care. Sad state of affairs.
so £37 more for us, now that is taking the piss, i was think cat c would have been £45 ish,

thats made my mind up now, cheers fella!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.