Newcastle (H) Post Match Thread

Or 18 corners is all part and parcel of wearing the opposition down.

This isnt a fat Sam side and we dont rely on set pieces to score goals or win games.

We won 3-1 with a perfect hat trick from one of the best in the business and some set up play for the 3rd that would grace any pitch in world football.

Fuck corners lol.

I see what you are saying but that doesn't change the fact 90% of the corners were a poor delivery. At least hit a team mate.

From now to the end of the season I just want 3 points every match.
Couldn't care less how we get them. 1-0, 10-0 , a last minute scuff, smash and grab, 3-2, 4-3, 5-4, I couldn't give a shite, we've put ourselves into this magnificent position now and it's just getting points on the board.
So what if we look vulnerable sometimes. So what if Leroy runs down a cul-de-sac . Ederson fumbles a couple? Big fuckin deal.
We had to win today after last week and did it.
Posters whingeig and whining about shit little things need to look at the bigger picture.
We're nearly into February, only lost once, +52 goal difference.
Fuck yeah.

+1

From now to the end of the season I just want 3 points every match.
Couldn't care less how we get them. 1-0, 10-0 , a last minute scuff, smash and grab, 3-2, 4-3, 5-4, I couldn't give a shite, we've put ourselves into this magnificent position now and it's just getting points on the board.
So what if we look vulnerable sometimes. So what if Leroy runs down a cul-de-sac . Ederson fumbles a couple? Big fuckin deal.
We had to win today after last week and did it.
Posters whingeig and whining about shit little things need to look at the bigger picture.
We're nearly into February, only lost once, +52 goal difference.
Fuck yeah.

+3

Just to add, you can't expect perfection every single game, especially when every team we play is parking the bus. Personally I thought we were excellent again today and could easily have been 5-6 had it not been for their keeper. Small fault with Ota for the goal but I think we can let him off considering he's been outstanding in every other game this year. On we go blues!

We were great again, difficult when you facing 10 men. Bit frustrating because you'll never see the geordies play that deep against the scum or the candle dippers. Well done City, class always comes through in the end. Thought Zinchencho was very impressive, you can tell Pep has been working with his passing, very like Kev, accurate passes without a moments thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.