Newcastle (H) Post Match Thread

Otamendi is proving an extremely weak link for me. He is a bag of mistakes and constantly caught out of position.

If you watch other teams against us they just try and isolate him they have clearly identified him as the weak link.

I can see why the club is looking at positionally better defenders like Evans and I'm sure others.

The errors mean that game was harder than it needed to be but we just need to dig in and get through the next few weeks and cut the silly mistakes.

Hahahhahahahahahaa take it you havnt watched us much over the last few seasons he's been our only consistent CB.

Those who are berating Zinchenko must have been watching another game.
He was bloody excellent today and fully justified Pep’s selection.
Very exiting and intelligent play.

Otamendi has been superb for us and tantamount to our play hence his extended contract. Only numpties disregard his value to our team ethic under Pep.

This has to be the biggest bullshit of all time. Fucking NBCsports App doesn't have a replay of our game... Bullshit!

What the hell is wrong with these guys. Who the fuck wants to watch a Stoke v Huddersfield match?

At the risk of sounding like a "rag", I mean, no disrespect to the 11 Stoke and 3 Huddersfield fans in the US, but this is bloody ridiculous :(

#commonsense programming

Rant off...

I’ve had a great day but tarnished somewhat by getting in and reading some of the shite comments on here. FFS I’m watching some of the best football I’ve ever seen from City and seriously can’t understand why some ‘fans’ just seem to be gagging to focus minor negatives.

I’ve had a great day but tarnished somewhat by getting in and reading some of the shite comments on here. FFS I’m watching some of the best football I’ve ever seen from City and seriously can’t understand why some ‘fans’ just seem to be gagging to focus minor negatives.
Easy solution stop reading this shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.