Newcastle (H) Pre Match Thread

City v Newcastle prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is with all the flak against Sane?? Not long ago he won the Young Player of the PL and now I see people dissing him as if he does not fit into the team anymore?

When did we reach the luxury of deciding if a player one day is good for us and another day he is not? I for one am not happy to see that Sane has been dropped. I love watching him play. We really don't know what is happening with him and it could be that he is still struggling from being dropped from the WC team or he has personal issues.

I don't understand how some people can support Man City and then easily diss a player for whatever situation they are going through like Sterling now also. Sane and Sterling are amazing players and part of the whole team and we stand behind them and support them.

What is with all the flak against Sane?? Not long ago he won the Young Player of the PL and now I see people dissing him as if he does not fit into the team anymore?

When did we reach the luxury of deciding if a player one day is good for us and another day he is not? I for one am not happy to see that Sane has been dropped. I love watching him play. We really don't know what is happening with him and it could be that he is still struggling from being dropped from the WC team or he has personal issues.

I don't understand how some people can support Man City and then easily diss a player for whatever situation they are going through like Sterling now also. Sane and Sterling are amazing players and part of the whole team and we stand behind them and support them.

Spot on mate. The same people will be screaming for him if we are struggling or don’t win. I just don’t get it but each to their own.

Has this been confirmed that he’s been dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.