Newcastle (H) Pre Match Thread

City v Newcastle prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay how do we know he was dropped? Maybe he has some personal matters. Maybe he is ill (flu or something). Let's wait till we find out

How will you feel when you find out he is missing the game cause he is ill or for personal matters? Unbelievable

Love to see this at some point at home: Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte
Mahrez Dinho Silva Mendy
Sterling Aguero Jesus

Similar to Huddersfield, but with walker in for vinny to give us more breathing space against their counter on that right flank.

Aguero as a centre forward, raz and gabby playing off him, also coming deeper when needed. Both have the legs and IQ to press high and drop back when needed

Mahrez to stretch the play out wide, good in tight spaces and he'd need to retain posession to make this formation work. him and Mendy crossing to our best 3 goalscorers = success.

In defence it becomes

Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte Mendy
Sterling Dinho Silva
Mahrez Aguero Jesus

Well how about that? :-)

Somethings going on with Sane, very strange as I doubt we’ll ever know the truth. Hopefully he’s just ill or something.

I don’t want to just join in with the mob but there’s something about Sane that I’ve never liked. He’s a damn good player on his day though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.