Newcastle (H) Pre Match Thread

City v Newcastle prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching Newcastle's park the bus 10% possession horror show v Chelsea today, I'd like to see the following slightly attacking line up:
________________Ederson ________________
_______ stones ____________ laporte ______
Sterling__marhez ___ bernardo__silva__sane
________________foden ___________________
_________ Aguero _______ Jesus __________

Early goal then a supershow: 8-0.

I hope someone tells me I'm talking bollocks but I've a feeling Pep is experimenting against the teams we have before Liverpool with a view to January onwards.

Person who tells me I'm talking bollocks wins a coconut.

I hope someone tells me I'm talking bollocks but I've a feeling Pep is experimenting against the teams we have before Liverpool with a view to January onwards.

Bollocks.

More a case of managing the squad and players differently , until the international break at least.

The good news is that Aguero, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Jesus, Laporte (probably) and David Silva will get some rest during the international break. About time Kompany retired from international footy too. As for Newcastle, I would take a scrappy 1-0 with no injuries.
Well i wouldnt be so sure , i think Gabriel will be called , Pedro the other striker that Tite called up pickup an injury yesterday and he will not return in time maybe Gabriel will replace him .

Great. I'm in Block 106 East and you can collect your coconut next week.

I'm in 106, I'll keep an eye out...…………

man-holding-a-coconut.jpg

Have to bounce back, important to be in and around the top early on. Don't want to be playing catch up all season.

Wolves was an anomaly, expecting us to smash this lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.