Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte Mendy
Gundogan
Mahrez B.Silva D.Silva Sané
Aguero​

Tough selection...

As we're at home and I'm guessing they'll park the bus...

Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte
Sterling Dinho Silva Mendy
Mahrez Aguero Jesus

I caught a terrible bout of cityitus over the weekend. 2-1 Newcastle. Stay away from me this is contagious
Maybe if they try to cross the half way line now and again they just might get 2 goals! If your prediction is right( I very much doubt it will be) we will have a huge task retaining our title.

I hope someone tells me I'm talking bollocks but I've a feeling Pep is experimenting against the teams we have before Liverpool with a view to January onwards.

Person who tells me I'm talking bollocks wins a coconut.
Your talking perfect sense actually. Some selections are strange but he is clearly trying to keep players fresh/ get others up to pace while still winning games. The dippers have started the same 11 in all three games because they know they have to get ahead of us early if they are to get the belief to win the league. If we stay within a few points of them watch them implode in the New Year particularly if they lose VDK or Salah. Can I still have a coconut?

Looking at the way the Spanish waiter set up Newcastle for the visit of Chelsea yesterday, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a similar side to the one Pep put out against Huddersfield:

Ederson

Stones
Kompany
Laporte

B. Silva
Mendy

Fernandinho

Gündoğan
D. Silva

Jesus
Agüero

Superb, haha, he does nothing at all for the club, he is the biggest cheapskate in football (and business).

Yep.

Sports Direct charges £5 to pick up a click and collect item in store, when it’s probably in stock already, and doesn’t give refunds; only credit notes.

We won’t be shopping there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.