Newcastle (H) Pre Match Thread

City v Newcastle prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate this mob with a passion. Really want us to destroy them so they’re mentally ruined and end up sliding down the leagues. Absolute fucking hate them.
Give over. There are clubs more dislikable than Newcastle to get this worked up about, rags, L'pool, Spurs for 1981, Millwall, but what harm have Newcastle ever done to City? They upset me in 1955 but I was over that by the time of Tueart's overhead kick.

Give over. There are clubs more dislikable than Newcastle to get this worked up about, rags, L'pool, Spurs for 1981, Millwall, but what harm have Newcastle ever done to City? They upset me in 1955 but I was over that by the time of Tueart's overhead kick.

Agree, there. But the way they played yesterday was a disgrace. I Know you can't play to the other teams strength, but FFS at least show
some gumption. I really hope they get relegated.

The whole ‘you have to understand the club’ bollocks. The whole ‘they love a striker at Newcastle’ bollocks. Who the fuck doesn’t live a striker ffs?! The whole ‘they’re a unique club’ bollocks. They were nowhere pre KK. 8-10k attendances. Oh I forgot the whole ‘Messiah’ bollocks.
No. Fuck Newcastle.

You mean it only took you 21 years to get over it?
i still haven't got over Ricky Villa's goal in the 1981 replay!

Agree, there. But the way they played yesterday was a disgrace. I Know you can't play to the other teams strength, but FFS at least show
some gumption. I really hope they get relegated.

Agree with that,hate teams who just sit back with 10 men, they make Chelsea look like a really good team ,but actually they were quite toothless yesterday, let´s see us scoring 3-4 against that kind of Newcastle.

Newcastle are parking the bus at home against the better teams and having a go when the clock strikes 80 minutes. We could start with ten attackers (if we had ten attackers).............

Guarantee there’ll be a black and white bus parked on the edge of their area for 97% of the match. They’ll be coming for a draw for sure. They’ve watched how Wolves managed to stifle our midfield, hopefully that was just an off day for us and we won’t be making a habit of it.
Stuck in Italy so will have to watch via Sky Go app.

There are certain teams we always struggle against (Middlesbrough, Sunderland for many years, now maybe Wolves). Newcastle along with West Brom are a team that takes points of others but we always seem to brush them aside. None more famously than the "forgotten game" - 2012 sandwiched between the Kompany Derby win and the Agueroooo when they were gunning for a CL place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.