Newcastle (H) Pre Match Thread

City v Newcastle prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always loved it when we beat Newcastle, ever since Dennis Tueart's overhead kick in '76.
Newcastle fans are the most deluded set of fans in England, they have a superb owner who has made them debt free and still they hate him.
We will beat them easy, 4 or 5 nil, then wait for the over-rated Rafa's excuses.
They aren’t anywhere near as bad as Liverpool fans and Ashley is just using Newcastle to make himself money.

I don't think no set of fans are as bad as Liverpool fans.
Newcastle fans just seem to think they have the right to be in the top 5 or 6 of the Premier League.
If Ashley does sell the club they could go in free fall, I'd like that in fact, I'd just love it !

watching Newcastle checlski now.....its a 10 man defence for Newcastle.....it will be another frustrating day for us with the whole game trying to find a way through..hopefully we will be able to do it

Drop Gundongan for a starts for this one

Ederson
Stones Kompany Laporte
Walker Bernado Fernandinho Silva Mendy
Aguero Sane​

watching Newcastle checlski now.....its a 10 man defence for Newcastle.....it will be another frustrating day for us with the whole game trying to find a way through..hopefully we will be able to do it

Drop Gundongan for a starts for this one

Watching some of those tackles flying in we'll have a few players crying off the internationals afterwards.

Jesus will start this game.

We have a great record against them and let’s face it they aren’t very good.

I expect a 3-1 or better score

After watching Newcastle's park the bus 10% possession horror show v Chelsea today, I'd like to see the following slightly attacking line up:
________________Ederson ________________
_______ stones ____________ laporte ______
Sterling__marhez ___ bernardo__silva__sane
________________foden ___________________
_________ Aguero _______ Jesus __________

Early goal then a supershow: 8-0.

I don't think no set of fans are as bad as Liverpool fans.
Newcastle fans just seem to think they have the right to be in the top 5 or 6 of the Premier League.
If Ashley does sell the club they could go in free fall, I'd like that in fact, I'd just love it !

Not really and if challenged I don’t think you will find one example where Newcastle feel they have that right to be top 5/6. They are a big club for sure. What they aren’t happy with is having an owner who takes a lot of money out and invests very little in the team. Can understand their frustrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.