Newcastle (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, very intelligent lad and can have a big career in the punditry role (opportunities permitting)..

micah and Nedum will be our torchbearers over the next few years and a brilliant representation for the club!
There was a time when I thought they'd be Englands long term centre back pairing.

My interpretation of what his said was that he’s not ready to be a regular starter in the premier league. Which is slightly disappointing as Pep was the one who was telling everyone last season he was ready.
Clearly he isn't ready for regular starts and Pep has explained areas for his development. That is a positive

I still get flashbacks when I hear/see that place mentioned.
I hate that fucking club! Knocked us out of the Cups three, might be four, times from a lower division. Hammered us for 4 a few times at their shithole stadium in their shithole town n’all... and then there was the Cup final

He lost his rag when questioned on it in the pre match presser, he’s managing him just fine and not letting him settle on his talent, we’ve seen enough times when talents like this come along and they fail to kick on, he has plenty of time and room for improvement. and I for one think it’s being managed perfectly!
Totally agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.