Newcastle (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Foden was pulling trees but still wasn’t being played, I’d understand. He’s not been doing that and while I understand that the other wide players have been below par, I’d still go for Sterling as poor as he has been because he is simply better than Foden at this moment and more of a goal threat. We need to win games - no sentiments. I think the reason why we are reacting this way is that Foden is our boy.

He lost his rag when questioned on it in the pre match presser, he’s managing him just fine and not letting him settle on his talent, we’ve seen enough times when talents like this come along and they fail to kick on, he has plenty of time and room for improvement. and I for one think it’s being managed perfectly!
Spot on. Especially when he’s not even played that well this season. If he was sublime every time he played I think people calling for him to play would have a point, but he’s not.

I know some others can play poorly for months and not get dropped, but that’s another matter.

Clearly he isn't ready for regular starts and Pep has explained areas for his development. That is a positive

Yes I get that so why tell the world he is ready (said this multiple times last season). Out of interest do you think he is ready to start Premier league home games against teams in the bottom half of the league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.