Newcastle (H) - Sun 8th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope so mate,plus the refs won't know who's side to be on.
In the knock out stages Real Madrid have put out Paris, Chelsea, the holders, and now us, while Liverpool rather squeaked by Internazionale and then had the gifts of Benfica and Villareal, which didn’t turn out quite as easy. Real Madrid have a superb manager and incredibly good players, and with time to rest I’d put them slight favourites.

Grealish isn’t suited to playing a team with a false 9 (especially if he’s the false 9). He’ll be much better next year
I don't see how he will to be honest. I don't blame the guy for his lack of major form this season as a new team, way of playing, etc. But last night he royally fucked me off for his lackadaisical effort in preventing the cross that led to their second goal. There was no need for him to be on the pitch really, nor for Rodri to be off as well.

Will there be a bus welcoming?! Doubt it
Loads of tickets now up for sale. Day before yesterday there were 1 or 2 that kept popping up. Are people really swerving this now because of last night?!

No time to wallow , the lads have to pick themselves up and go for this title

Team wise , whoever is not in the red zone and has their head straight , i will chip in with merlin if needed

FFS they better not swerve this! They need us more than ever now. We need to get this over the line. Where's all the fans that were saying, forget the champs league and concentrate on the league? Let's get this done. All of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.