Newcastle (H) - Sun 8th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to win tomorrow now obviously.

But more important we need to start smashing the remaining teams to bits. Now they've drawn, if we do fuck up and lose, it comes down to goal difference. We've whittled it down to 1, time to put us ahead by double digits.

I reckon if we get the 3 points tomorrow and improve the goal difference by a couple of goals its going to put their campaign on a knife edge, I reckon they might go under. They've ridden the wave of bent refereeing and luck for weeks.

Come on boys! Do it the simple way. Win the next three games and we will be 6 points - or more - ahead by the time Liverpool play Southampton in the last week of the season.

I reckon if we get the 3 points tomorrow and improve the goal difference by a couple of goals its going to put their campaign on a knife edge, I reckon they might go under. They've ridden the wave of bent refereeing and luck for weeks.
I reckon a convincing win tomorrow slippy G’s Brummie boys may even get a result against them

We're going to get fucked over by the officials tomorrow aren't we... I fucking know it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.