Newcastle (H) - Sun 8th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon a convincing win tomorrow slippy G’s Brummie boys may even get a result against them
I get the impression there's no love lost between Klopp and Stevie Me...
Plopp couldn't wait to get Stevie out of there.
Like the spectre at the feast...
What am I talking about... Villa will roll over... Ahhhggg

Gonna be a tough game. Howe will set up knowing we’ll be coming out of the blocks fast. Need to be careful with their counter and that Maxximus geezer.

The Prem will bend over backwards to shaft us tomorrow.

we’re gonna need some kdb/Rodri screamers. Basically nothing that needs var checking.
We can't have a quiet crowd tomorrow. Any bent reffing needs huge cries from everyone. If we make it known the contrived VAR system WIll fuck us over. We can't be meek and let them do us over. Its much harder if we clearly point out bent officiating..VAR ing..we are so beeded tomorrow.

Just returning to forum after the disappointment on Wednesday. I still believe that we are the best team in this league and have confidence in both Pep and the team. Hope they come out all guns firing from the off tomorrow with a full strength team. Tonight’s result is a bonus, but winning the league is in our own hands. The Toon army will be giving us some shit tomorroW, so it’s important to get behind the lads and create a fantastic atmosphere. Come on City!!!!!

Hope the lads haven't relaxed after Spurs' result today.

They should take it as a warning that anything can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.