Newcastle (H) - Sun 8th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've put a draw, its either that or we will fucking wallop them, sadly I see the draw being more likely.

Our confidence will be shot after tonight and Newcastle will dig in and feel they can win this.

well must win game haha.

2 points behind when we play them, so up to us if we wanna stay behind Livarpool. because if we do they play earlier again next round so they can go 4 points clear if we draw Newcastle or 5 points clear if we lose.

I assume morale will be really low Thursday, even Friday, all those fucking interviews of players how great CL would be last few weeks, all that goes out of the window, reality remains its 4 games won or we fuck up the PL title which is the only thing we can win now.

Newcastle will put in a much bigger fight than vs Liverpool, I am sure of it, if they sense that our morale is low, meaning we are slower, less accurate, low shit tempo, they will take advantage of that. not much to play for on their side, but grabbing a result vs Guardiola is a big things these days.

well must win game haha.

2 points behind when we play them, so up to us if we wanna stay behind Livarpool. because if we do they play earlier again next round so they can go 4 points clear if we draw Newcastle or 5 points clear if we lose.

I assume morale will be really low Thursday, even Friday, all those fucking interviews of players how great CL would be last few weeks, all that goes out of the window, reality remains its 4 games won or we fuck up the PL title which is the only thing we can win now.

Newcastle will put in a much bigger fight than vs Liverpool, I am sure of it, if they sense that our morale is low, meaning we are slower, less accurate, low shit tempo, they will take advantage of that. not much to play for on their side, but grabbing a result vs Guardiola is a big things these days.
I agree with your first sentence but disagree with the rest.

I actually think spurs will get something at the dippers, they need the points to stay in the top 4 hunt, so i expect at least a draw there.
We will then go 3 points clear when we beat newcastle.

As fans, we need to be up for this game from the beginning and create an intimidating atmosphere that our team feeds off and we need to keep it going until we win!

Right let’s get back up again and win the league. Very unlucky to exit the champions league but it’s gone and we still have 4 games to go. No blame needs to be attached to any player or Pep. 5 min of madness and we could not find a way to stop what occurred.

Hopefully Madrid do the Scousers in the final.

We are still champions of England last time I checked and can be again in a few weeks. Supporting city is mental at the best of times. This low is nothing in comparison to the relegations we are all too familiar with once upon a time. Now we get upset with not reaching back to back champions league finals lol.

Come on blues, stand proud and whatever happens over the next 4 matches just be glad you chose blue. For any gloryhole rag/Scouser taking the piss…fuck you.

CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.