Newcastle (H) - Sun 8th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The players will feel like total shite right now just like we do . They're going to totally smash Newcastle on Sunday.

Ederson
Cancelo, Dias, Ake, Zinchenko
Rodri
Bernardo, Gundogan
Mahrez, Jesus, Grealish

Come on, lads. Four more goes.

I originally thought that Wolves away and West Ham away would be the trickiest of the games we have left but now I think this automatically becomes the hardest due to our exertions against Madrid and how the players will be feeling.

It's easier said than done but we can't allow it to affect our performance too much. We have to put last night to one side and refocus on the task at hand - winning the next four games, starting with Newcastle.

I'm expecting it to be a slog but we just need to get through it, get the three points and get tonight's dissapointment out of our system. For the reasons stated above, I think this will be the toughest hurdle we have left and if we get over it then I'll be a lot more confident about the next three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.