Newcastle (H) - Sun 8th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and if you find it unacceptable what you going to do ? Zebra pants on , protest , stamp your feet go red in the face. Sack the board , sack Pep?
Support whoevers winning at the time ?
Nope i'll just be disappointed.

However, I feel you have just outed yourself with that description along with making out it would be acceptable. Each to their own I suppose.

Nope i'll just be disappointed.

However, I feel you have just outed yourself with that description along with making out it would be acceptable. Each to their own I suppose.
Of course it's acceptable, unless you expect to win it every year then we have to accept some years we won't.This might be one hopefully it's not.

Of course it's acceptable, unless you expect to win it every year then we have to accept some years we won't.This might be one hopefully it's not.

Personally I could never accept dropping a 9 point lead especially when you look at the teams we dropped those points against. I'd have to deal with it like everybody else but I couldn't just be like oh well.

I just wouldn't be OK with us losing that lead & title to a team who is nowhere near as good as we are, we're so much better.

We will win the title anyway.

Personally I could never accept dropping a 9 point lead especially when you look at the teams we dropped those points against. I'd have to deal with it like everybody else but I couldn't just be like oh well.

I just wouldn't be OK with us losing that lead & title to a team who is nowhere near as good as we are, we're so much better.

Maybe if they'd been dropping points and we'd dropped more, but we've only dropped 8 since Christmas that isn't unnacceptable it's pretty good. Just that they haven't dropped a single point since Christmas apart from against us. Thats exceptional and matches our run that built the lead in the first place.

Please not Ake, still having nightmares about the 4-3 last season when Newcastle ran him ragged.

Many of our signings have taken a year to bed in. He's played reasonably well for us lately, and i know many will say 'look at the opposition'

To get better, and to be trusted/relied upon in bigger game, he needs game time. We need to cut him a little slack.

Last edited:

Nowhere near as good, do people actually believe that?

I hate the dippers with a passion, but I can concede they are a great team and, I believe, very very close to us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.