Newcastle home 17th Aug

Sky live games announced on the 9th July. Dunno when BT do there's.

I would think that the game will be on telly but time/date is anyone's guess.

i've got that terry phelan said:
When do sky sort it out?/whats the likelihood of it moving?
Potential jaunt to Venice on the 18th.

Go to Venice mate its stunning. I have long stopped putting city before everything else.

I'll put an early(ish) request in for 2 tickets next to each other if poss.. Pm if u have any

Hey, I´m a fan from Germany and I´m going to make a trip to England and wish to see the game. It would be awesome if someone would sell me two tickets for this match. Pls PM me.

Greets Dennis.

de niro said:

Go to Venice mate its stunning. I have long stopped putting city before everything else.

you're right Bill, the amount of fookups I've made over the years putting city first - relationships, travel opportunities. Its like being a smackhead!

That said I get the feeling come Aug 19th I'll be in 111 not san Marco piazza ;-)

de niro said:

you're right Bill, the amount of fookups I've made over the years putting city first - relationships, travel opportunities. Its like being a smackhead!

That said I get the feeling come Aug 19th I'll be in 111 not san Marco piazza ;-)

looking at the football pelli is likely to play I don't blame you. the home games are a bit sacred I suppose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.