Danilo

Diniho
Silva
Kdb

Sterling
Aguero
Sane

Lets hope David Silva has recovered from illness and his family issues improve

Not saying we wouldn't win without him but he is the player we really need, not only weekend but the coming months.

To have any chance to hurt us Toon will need the football.....there in lies their problem.
Don't think they will have enough ball and lack quality anyway. I feel a week to repair after our wild 8 minutes at Anfield we will be at it big time....predict a comfortable 5+ goal win.

When we want a game to come quickly after a loss, we have a whole week off (first one since way back in November) ...

The sooner we get this out of our system the better, must win game against Newcastle now ...

Quite a few questions should be answered before then though ... Sanchez? a LB cover? (with Mendy and now Delph out as well) ...

I can’t wait for the next game to kick off though ... need to get back to winning ways ASAP!
Can see a big response on Saturday. Pep will demand it.

Aguero didn't have his best game yesterday. Does he need resting? Got some abuse yesterday by all accounts on some websites. With jesus being out we look at little light up top. What's the answers, another striker or play with a false number 9 as peps team did at barca

Aguero didn't have his best game yesterday. Does he need resting? Got some abuse yesterday by all accounts on some websites. With jesus being out we look at little light up top. What's the answers, another striker or play with a false number 9 as peps team did at barca

It didn't work very well against Bristol City so I doubt it

Hope it’s better than the away game. Most negative performance I can remember of any side from the moment shelvey shot at the kick off.

Fast early tempo should do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.