Newcastle send 'strongly worded statement' to FA about NDJ

Russ218 said:
And the response from City will be this tackle.

0,,10278~9096581,00.jpg

But that's a "necessary" tackle...

Lucky he didn't break Carlos's leg... and that one did have intent!

Football is going mad. What the fuck are Newcastle playing at here? A post I made yeserday said De Jong can be a bit rash in his tackling but this is just taking the piss. They are also writing to the refs association about decisions? Decisions are wrong in every game, every week! This is talksport ramping it up followed by the idiot Dutch coach making things worse. Why didnt he just pick De Jong in his squad, get him over there(Which De Jong had already done!) and then have a quiet word with him, drop him to the bench and let it all blow over.

This just sets a precedent. Where does it stop? Shall the FA retrodspectively investigate gerrard for Last weeks elbow, Scholes for 15 years of crimes against football, Keane for almost amputating Haaland, Hartson for booting Berkovic in the head, Bellamy for teeing off using Riise head?

Oh and Guthrie for PURPOSELY kicking out at a player when the ball was nowhere near.

It was like van persie last year crying like a baby on the Arsenal Website. Grow a pair a bollocks.

Commentators, Journalists and ex players are split on this one although I see that Enrique has now joined the bandwagon.

Why cant footballers just keep their mouths shut?

Whinging twats! It was a hard but fair tackle. It's not news that you can break bones on a football field. I knew a lad get his collarbone broke playing at school in a non-competitive match where no-one involved gave a shit who won. These things happen. The only way to stop it is to change the rules to ban all physical contact - I doubt any bones get broke in netball, but they don't get many 40,000 plus crowds either.

When is something going to be done about deliberate attempts to injure that don't make contact? In my view those should be punished far more severely than any tackle within the rules that accidentally causes injury.

Basically, Newcastle want the FA to go against their rules and take action against De Jong. Who do they think they are? Man Utd?

These fooking fat geordies want to keep their traps shut...with Joey in their team they are making a rod for their own backs

Wow.

That is just embarassing - they should have stayed out of it.

Boohoo he tackled him too hard. Poor lamb. Fuck off.

Seriously? They have written a 'strongly worded letter'? What a bunch of snivelling nobs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.