Newcastle send 'strongly worded statement' to FA about NDJ

They want Tevez to have got his second yellow card for the goal celebration eh.

He didn't get his first until half an hour later.

The club highlighted Tevez’s goal celebrations, when he ran to the City bench and off the pitch, which they say warranted a second yellow card. They also asked Riley for comments on other decisions they feel have gone against them this season.

What could they possibly have a problem with that for, how did it affect them in any way?

Pathetic!

And people on this Forum wonder why City are hated so much.
Fuck the mard arse frog,if he doesn`t wish to see our Nigel.
Seems as though statements etc are deliberately being flung by the Geordie tossers,back to the media,to cause more shit.
Should be a tasty away game in a couple of months !!

At the start I hoped Newcastle would come back in the same manner we did when we last came back to the prem and have a good season. Now I hope they crumble beneath the very foundation the club is created on which is bitterness the wanna try concentrating ending their 55 years of fuk all other then sending letters about stupid things like Tevez's celebration.

Pathetic low class, tried to make De Jong the villan but its back fired and they look like twats now.

dannybcity said:
The club highlighted Tevez’s goal celebrations, when he ran to the City bench and off the pitch, which they say warranted a second yellow card. They also asked Riley for comments on other decisions they feel have gone against them this season.

What could they possibly have a problem with that for, how did it affect them in any way?

Pathetic!

Anybody else losing respect for newcastle. I always liked them & Geordies too, but I'm afraid they're turning into scousers with all their carping......

In a separate move, Newcastle have sent a video of key decisions to Premier League referees chief Mike Riley and asked for his observations. The move follows a letter they sent to the FA calling for De Jong to be banned.

The Tyneside club were unhappy with referee Martin Atkinson’s performance at Eastlands and included more than De Jong’s tackle in their video. It also featured the two penalty incidents — one awarded against Mike Williamson for his ‘foul’ on Carlos Tevez, which the Toon claim was not a foul and was outside the box, and one not given for Joleon Lescot t’s foul on Shola Ameobi.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1318686/Hatem-Ben-Arfa-snubs-Nigel-Jong-hospital-visit-horror-tackle.html?#ixzz11kkjMyvT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z11kkjMyvT</a>

4127992813_91c0640808.jpg
<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:38 am --<br /><br />
levets said:
dannybcity said:

Pathetic!

Anybody else losing respect for newcastle. I always liked them & Geordies too, but I'm afraid they're turning into scousers with all their carping......

In a separate move, Newcastle have sent a video of key decisions to Premier League referees chief Mike Riley and asked for his observations. The move follows a letter they sent to the FA calling for De Jong to be banned.

The Tyneside club were unhappy with referee Martin Atkinson’s performance at Eastlands and included more than De Jong’s tackle in their video. It also featured the two penalty incidents — one awarded against Mike Williamson for his ‘foul’ on Carlos Tevez, which the Toon claim was not a foul and was outside the box, and one not given for Joleon Lescot t’s foul on Shola Ameobi.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1318686/Hatem-Ben-Arfa-snubs-Nigel-Jong-hospital-visit-horror-tackle.html?#ixzz11kkjMyvT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z11kkjMyvT</a>
I knew they were quite a poor club, but videos?! Can they not just get DVDs? Or arethey stuck in the time when they were good and refs bent over for them?

;)

Can we not send one to the FA, showing the fat fooks with their tops off, demanding that they take action to protect innocent men, women and children from having to witness the ugly fookers pretending to be hard!

This pathetic childish rant is a stick to beat them with for many years to come my fellow blues.

Pathetic yet so funny at the same time!

Manchester City battler Nigel de Jong is to ponder international retirement from the Netherlands after his exclusion following Hatem Ben Arfa's broken leg, according to the Daily Mail.

De Jong, 25, hit the headlines after he fractured the Newcastle United winger's limb during the 2-1 Premier League victory last weekend. Dutch head coach Bert van Marwijk moved quickly to punish the player and he has been internally suspended for the upcoming Euro 2012 double header against Moldova and Sweden.

The ex-Hamburg star was given the news over the phone on Monday. It is not yet known whether he will decide to voluntary withdraw himself from selection in the future.

LoveCity said:
Manchester City battler Nigel de Jong is to ponder international retirement from the Netherlands after his exclusion following Hatem Ben Arfa's broken leg, according to the Daily Mail.

De Jong, 25, hit the headlines after he fractured the Newcastle United winger's limb during the 2-1 Premier League victory last weekend. Dutch head coach Bert van Marwijk moved quickly to punish the player and he has been internally suspended for the upcoming Euro 2012 double header against Moldova and Sweden.

The ex-Hamburg star was given the news over the phone on Monday. It is not yet known whether he will decide to voluntary withdraw himself from selection in the future.
better off out of it.

the naked politics of it all were exposed for me this morning, when I read the pointed remarks made by the FIFA medical consultant about the 'Criminality and Brutality' of players who look to injure their opponents. He congratulated Van Marwiijk on taking firm action. Previously he has said that managers bear some responsibility.

His name is Dr Michel D'Hooghe. He comes from Belgium.

Belgium and the Netherlands are making a joint bid for the 2018 World Cup.

Michel D'Hooge is also on the FIFA executive council, so he is up to his neck in politics over voting for the hosting of World Cups and European Championships. He made quite a splash at the time of the vote for south Africa, supposedly taking a call from his king at the last minute, but refusing change his vote from Germany (how to make yourself look important).

FIFA are upset about the way the Netherlands 'ruined' their world cup.

De Jong is being held out as a sacrifice to help their bid, so that the more impressionable voting members think 'well, the Netherlands coach is obviously not to blame for their repeated fouling at the world cup'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.