Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did sell out Spurs away, away tickets rarely if ever go on general sale and we've sold out every away game since before being taken over. We've got one more away game before the World Cup when we play Southampton on a Sunday which is a 2pm kick off on Sky and more than a 700mile round trip, it's already sold out and has been for a while.
Yeah, I thought that was a weird post - not a chance that Newcastle didn't sell out yesterday's game. Presume any empty seats were down to the weather and fans moving out of them to avoid getting drenched

The time wasting will go over time as we gain more confidence. Our game had gone form sitting back and trying to hit teams on the break to having a go at teams. We still have more players in our starting 11 who were coached by Bruce so that will take a little longer.

I don’t see why a rivalry should become toxic, friendly rivalry should be possible. We were rivals with your neighbours and that was fairly toxic because they were horrible, entitled arse holes. I sat amongst them at Wembley when we played them in the FA Cup and they were rancid. I have never heard a fan base complain about the match officials as they did that day.

The differnece between us and the dippers is that they are used to winning trophies, like Man U in that respct and they think they have a right to win things, which nobody has.
You ain’t anything like the rags pal. I don’t begrudge you getting what you have got, your fan base deserves it more than the rags, dippers, spurs, arsenal and chelsea. The next 2 transfer windows are going to be very interesting for Newcastle

The entitlement is precisely why it will turn toxic when you start winning things mate
That and people like that True Geordie fella ( and anyone who believes him) who was straight in insisting their investment was “different” to ours and somehow more ‘righteous’, deluded.

Anyway, good luck Mick and hope you continue putting a few noses out of shape (except ours obvs).

I was very impressed with them yesterday. Courage on the ball, pressed very well and with some great players. They are a couple of top quality additions to be challenging for the title.

It won’t be from City fans though. It’ll be from the red american clubs. Let’s not forget though that Newcastle were one of the hateful 8
And Newcastle voted in favour of FFP. The very thing that will be used to stop them if at all possible. Karma and all of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.