Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the top 4 although played a game more than the teams around them.

I see the dickhead sports reporter who stole some of mini mike's height has started using nation owned & sportswashing in conjunction with them.

Welcome to the party Newcastle.
Indeed.

To any Newcastle fans reading - don’t let all that shite from the media do to your support what it’s done to City’s support. A majority of our support are far too sensitive to the media’s bollocks, rise to it, take it personally and they let it affect them far too fucking much.

Everyone’s against us, but too many in our support feel disappointed in that and wish we were accepted. I fucking don’t but too few of our fans have that outlook.

Help it make your support have a greater siege-mentality than it’s given our support against it.

Don’t have media threads on your forums moaning about what they’re saying about you, worrying what they might say next… and most importantly giving the cunts clicks (because that’s all they’re doing it for!)… fuck the media and just let it band you together as a support base more.

Understand that no matter how much negative press you get, it makes absolutely fucking no difference whatsoever to what you do on the pitch. The more they say about City the more I love it when we win, I wish all our support was like that but too many will follow it up when we win with ‘yeah, but why don’t the media give us the recognition we deserve?’… as I say, fuck the media, it’s more enjoyable thinking of them squirming every time we lift a trophy than wishing they were giving us fake adulation through gritted teeth.

I see you didn’t quite sell out Spurs away, mimicry is the greatest form of flattery. We are unleaded kindred spirits

We did sell out Spurs away, away tickets rarely if ever go on general sale and we've sold out every away game since before being taken over. We've got one more away game before the World Cup when we play Southampton on a Sunday which is a 2pm kick off on Sky and more than a 700mile round trip, it's already sold out and has been for a while.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the Saudi's and Newcastle react the the treatment City have gotten from the press.

Gulf stereotypes would suggest they're much less likely to try and adopt the "rise above it" stance of ADUG from 2008-2019.

I think the green away kit and planned second visit to Saudi tells you everything you need to know. I think we know what is coming so might as well just do what we want anyway as it will make no difference.

We did sell out Spurs away, away tickets rarely if ever go on general sale and we've sold out every away game since before being taken over. We've got one more away game before the World Cup when we play Southampton on a Sunday which is a 2pm kick off on Sky and more than a 700mile round trip, it's already sold out and has been for a while.
Dunno where the comment about not being sold out came from, it looked full in your end to me, even during the deluge. Always sell your allocation to our place, and there’s plenty that don’t. I thought you battered spurs yesterday and look well set for too 6 or 7 (at least). I do agree with PC that your time wasting is a throwback, you are better than that now. It’s a shame you haven’t had ASM available, I was up at your place this season and he was almost unplayable. Almiron is a different player under Eddie Howe, and I would imagine Howe has improved every player over Bruce. I hope the rivalry that will inevitably come between City and Newcastle doesn’t get toxic like the one with the dippers, but I don’t think it will as you are a proper club with reasonable fans, unlike those horrible scouse cunts

At least the inevitable where were you when you were shit chants everyone will sing to them when they have a bit of success will actually be justified, given there attendances pre keegan.

Our attendances are probably the only thing that fans of very few clubs can have a go at us about. Pre Keegan (the player) we were in the old second division going nowhere and in danger of going down to the third division, our ground was falling apart. Both ends behing the goals were open air, the toilets in one end were portaloos and the toilets in the other end were open air so when it rained the piss was diluted and it would run down the stairs.

We had two end which offered some cover from the weather one of those was a wooden stand and would rock when we scored. I went to very few grounds in the second division that were worse than ours at the time, probably Shrewsbury, Cambridge, I'm probably lying, at least they had cover for their own fans.

Our attendances are probably the only thing that fans of very few clubs can have a go at us about. Pre Keegan (the player) we were in the old second division going nowhere and in danger of going down to the third division, our ground was falling apart. Both ends behing the goals were open air, the toilets in one end were portaloos and the toilets in the other end were open air so when it rained the piss was diluted and it would run down the stairs.

We had two end which offered some cover from the weather one of those was a wooden stand and would rock when we scored. I went to very few grounds in the second division that were worse than ours at the time, probably Shrewsbury, Cambridge, I'm probably lying, at least they had cover for their own fans.

That old stadium at Shrewsbury was shockingly bad. They play in a nice newish one now though.

Dunno where the comment about not being sold out came from, it looked full in your end to me, even during the deluge. Always sell your allocation to our place, and there’s plenty that don’t. I thought you battered spurs yesterday and look well set for too 6 or 7 (at least). I do agree with PC that your time wasting is a throwback, you are better than that now. It’s a shame you haven’t had ASM available, I was up at your place this season and he was almost unplayable. Almiron is a different player under Eddie Howe, and I would imagine Howe has improved every player over Bruce. I hope the rivalry that will inevitably come between City and Newcastle doesn’t get toxic like the one with the dippers, but I don’t think it will as you are a proper club with reasonable fans, unlike those horrible scouse cunts

The time wasting will go over time as we gain more confidence. Our game had gone form sitting back and trying to hit teams on the break to having a go at teams. We still have more players in our starting 11 who were coached by Bruce so that will take a little longer.

I don’t see why a rivalry should become toxic, friendly rivalry should be possible. We were rivals with your neighbours and that was fairly toxic because they were horrible, entitled arse holes. I sat amongst them at Wembley when we played them in the FA Cup and they were rancid. I have never heard a fan base complain about the match officials as they did that day.

The differnece between us and the dippers is that they are used to winning trophies, like Man U in that respct and they think they have a right to win things, which nobody has.

The time wasting will go over time as we gain more confidence. Our game had gone form sitting back and trying to hit teams on the break to having a go at teams. We still have more players in our starting 11 who were coached by Bruce so that will take a little longer.

I don’t see why a rivalry should become toxic, friendly rivalry should be possible. We were rivals with your neighbours and that was fairly toxic because they were horrible, entitled arse holes. I sat amongst them at Wembley when we played them in the FA Cup and they were rancid. I have never heard a fan base complain about the match officials as they did that day.

The differnece between us and the dippers is that they are used to winning trophies, like Man U in that respct and they think they have a right to win things, which nobody has.
The entitlement is precisely why it will turn toxic when you start winning things mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.