Newcastle Thread - 2023/24

The ex Milan player may have looked less than happy. Could be down to something as simple as tiredness.

A lot of the comments on social media however are probably from the jealous supporting red mob thinking how dare a top player not join them. ie snobbery.

Remember the “joke” just after our take over that new City players thought they were joining Utd. Seems like only yesterday.

He rarely looks happy.

I liked the one where Beardsley sucked a lemon and the lemon winced. Quite cruel really.

I think 9 times out of 10, if you have to look like Beardsley to play like him, you'd take it. He would be worth an absolute fortune if he was playing now. He's one of the most under rated players we've ever produced. I had the fortune of watching most of his games for us and he was a very special footballer and a bit like a template for what Messi became.

He was sat about three seats away from me and my son at Wembley against Arsenal in a Cup Final a few years ago. My son also worked at St James’ Park with him whilst studying at university.

This guy...?
hunchback1.jpg
Is that not Steve Bruce in his prime?

I think 9 times out of 10, if you have to look like Beardsley to play like him, you'd take it. He would be worth an absolute fortune if he was playing now. He's one of the most under rated players we've ever produced. I had the fortune of watching most of his games for us and he was a very special footballer and a bit like a template for what Messi became.

I heard his (very) short career at city ended because he caught one of the cleaners making a Quasimodo joke.

Beardsley was a top player in his prime but fans are ruthless.
He’s lucky social media didn’t exist back then.

I would take the rumours with a pinch of salt as they seem to have come from bitter Milan fans as soon as he signed. His agent has said that Tonali is delighted with the move, the Milan manager has also said the same.

Tonali came over for a day during his holiday and was taken house hunting and shown around the facilities at St James’ and the training ground. The only negative comments have again been from Milan fans.

Tonali has released a new video over the last 24 hours or so with Sam Fender music so he’s picking something up and his wife/girlfriend’s every other word when getting shown around was ‘wow’.

Do a Google image search for Tonali and you’ll struggle to find any photograph of him smiling, it would appear that it’s something he rarely does.
You really think he spends time producing these videos? But yes he does rarely look happy.

You really think he spends time producing these videos? But yes he does rarely look happy.

He'll not do them himself but he will pay somebody to do them on his behalf and will authorise the content.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.