Newcastle tickets - on sale Wednesday 17th

It's dropping 3000 points a day so near normal really, just filtering the rush and letting the youth get theres. I can usually get mine first day but this time it's 3pm not noon...

I think lately more and more away tickets are being filtered to corporate. Not just tunnel club, but boxes and this new managers corner it seems like a good selling point for these seats. Buy a corporate seat and get first access on away tickets.

So we've shifted nearly 2500 in just over 24 hours... That does not stack up
It would if you had a clue how the system works.
3100 tickets for the game
60% go to the loyalty scheme in this case
1860 tickets should have gone onsale to point holders so they have shifted 1100 tickets and not the 2500 you claim.
The rest of the allocation is reserved for various groups supporters club,corporate, players and staff and general hangers on

It would if you had a clue how the system works.
3100 tickets for the game
60% go to the loyalty scheme in this case
1860 tickets should have gone onsale to point holders so they have shifted 1100 tickets and not the 2500 you claim.
The rest of the allocation is reserved for various groups supporters club,corporate, players and staff and general hangers on
60% go to the loyalty scheme ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.