Newcastle tickets - on sale Wednesday 17th

Not for the derby they didn't, more like 30% but nobody says a word. and before anyone says anything I did have a ticket. The system is broken and needs fixing. Transparency would be a start
Been really odd this year. Struggled to sell out Spurs and Leicester, and everything since seems to have a much smaller % going to points holders.

Can’t wrap my head around what’s going on with the tickets this year, I’m on 15k and managed to get to a few away games that I wouldn’t usually. Am I missing something with what’s happened with Watford and Newcastle selling out at high points?

Can’t wrap my head around what’s going on with the tickets this year, I’m on 15k and managed to get to a few away games that I wouldn’t usually. Am I missing something with what’s happened with Watford and Newcastle selling out at high points?
Watford has a much smaller initial allocation as their ground is smaller. Newcastle hasn’t sold out yet. There’s over 500 still available online

Prob fear of covid amongst our older fans is making more tickets available

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.