Newcastle tickets - on sale Wednesday 17th

Just got mine after three attempts due to some Bad Gateway error. Are systems must be so shit

Showing 335 left

They can fook off with Platinum next year if they are giving such a high quantity to hanger on's etc..

Bought mine yesterday and spent more than 45 minutes with this god damn ip shopper address error that has plagued the system for months. I usually get this error but it magically disappears through simple repetition but just wasn't having it yesterday. I'd be livid if I missed out on tickets for a match because of this. Sort your fucking website out, no business should make it extremely difficult for its customers to give them money.

Bought mine yesterday and spent more than 45 minutes with this god damn ip shopper address error that has plagued the system for months. I usually get this error but it magically disappears through simple repetition but just wasn't having it yesterday. I'd be livid if I missed out on tickets for a match because of this. Sort your fucking website out, no business should make it extremely difficult for its customers to give them money.
Clear your cache and history on your browser, this may help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.