Newcastle Tickets

wuf0k90s.pngThis looked like the allocation to me. We got 5 extra corner blocks approx 400 each. The normal blocks are mostly larger.

So they were put on sale then taken off? Doesn’t make sense, nor does City selling out a week in advance but not selling the last few. I’m not saying you’re wrong but it doesn’t add up to me.

They weren't put on sale, you need to do the trick to see what is available to put on-sale to show all available blocks including those not currently on sale. They don't sell right up to the day for Wembley or aways, there is normally some cut-off, and NU may have agreed on 7 days.

They weren't put on sale, you need to do the trick to see what is available to put on-sale to show all available blocks including those not currently on sale. They don't sell right up to the day for Wembley or aways, there is normally some cut-off, and NU may have agreed on 7 days.
Not buying this mate. I think that’s segregation.

Not buying this mate. I think that’s segregation.
Pretty certain Corky is right. Those 3 blocks over and above the usual allocation wont have 1800 seats. Newcastle now have a ballot for home games which was yesterday i assume they wanted confirmation on what was being returned by Monday.

Pretty certain Corky is right. Those 3 blocks over and above the usual allocation wont have 1800 seats. Newcastle now have a ballot for home games which was yesterday i assume they wanted confirmation on what was being returned by Monday.
if that’s the case City have fucked up then because the allocation is fully sold out and there’s a week to go.

if that’s the case City have fucked up then because the allocation is fully sold out and there’s a week to go.
its sold fairly slowly last few days (last 377 sold in 72 hours from Sunday at 11am), and they've been on general sale since last Tuesday.

With having to post tickets out doubt we would have sold the additional 800ish in time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.