Newcastle Tickets

View attachment 93934This looked like the allocation to me. We got 5 extra corner blocks approx 400 each. The normal blocks are mostly larger.

The upper tier added 16000 tickets to the capacity of SJP, i cannot see 4885, taking you all the way to L7A, also that corner used to be the away section, holding 3000, it’s now just over 3000 the other side of the old section, is there any chance they will send them out

The upper tier added 16000 tickets to the capacity of SJP, i cannot see 4885, taking you all the way to L7A, also that corner used to be the away section, holding 3000, it’s now just over 3000 the other side of the old section, is there any chance they will send them out
The two big stands developed last were complete new builds for all 7 levels, with the lower tier being far bigger than what it replaced. The 16k is for the entire two stands minus the smaller stands they replaced, not just an upper tier added.

its sold fairly slowly last few days (last 377 sold in 72 hours from Sunday at 11am), and they've been on general sale since last Tuesday.

With having to post tickets out doubt we would have sold the additional 800ish in time.
Yeah, ok, postage has to be a factor I suppose.

The two big stands developed last were complete new builds for all 7 levels, with the lower tier being far bigger than what it replaced. The 16k is for the entire two stands minus the smaller stands they replaced, not just an upper tier added.
Normal allocation in PLView attachment 93935

the away allocation in black is about 3200, just over 500 in each block, we have sold an additional 3 blocks, all of similar size

Who cares what and what not has been sold or how fast etc

The fact remains the 7 I bought have still not arrived at my house

The ticket office is run by idiots

I bought one yesterday... Will it arrive before Monday that's the question

Who cares what and what not has been sold or how fast etc

The fact remains the 7 I bought have still not arrived at my house

The ticket office is run by idiots
Or the Post Office it took 10 days for me to receive a tracked letter from the Land Registry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.