Newcastle United 2019/20 / Saudi takeover? (P30)

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by nw42, 24 Jun 2019.

1. MeatHunterrr

MeatHunterrr

You are pretty naive to think that the Saudi princes dont have close relations with the Saudi regime trying to buy Newcastle.

2. foxbox123

foxbox123

The reasons behind a single Saudi owning a club vs a state owned club are likely very different.

Close relations may well be a reason to veto this takeover but it's no reason to say "a Saudi owns that club so the state should be ok to buy that one"

3. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

Team supported:
    just give me equality
    It seems that Fat Cashley is still ripping the loyal fans off. I read a Newcastle blog. He is refusing to refund season ticket money for this season even though we all know no one will see a match. he is using the excuse that the takeover wont allow it. Even if that was correct, the fat shit is blanking any request for refunds on the FA Cup tickets for the City match. How is that affected by the takeover ?
    To make matters worse, fans have started paying for next season by direct debit. He is taking that money with the treat that if you cancel you will lose your season ticket !
    It is about time the FA/Premier League started looking at this greedy obnoxious multi millionaire who is abusing life long decent fans.

Vienna_70 likes this.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. KS55

KS55

His high street empire is in ruins; he needs the money. Remind you of anyone?

5. manclad

manclad

City boys we are here,sh*g your women and drink yo
    But the Toon cant expect Ashley to pay the wages of Bale and Coutinho from his own pocket surely. Otherwise he will soon become an ex-millionaire.Season card holders need to dig deep to afford these new superstar players they are now seemingly in a position to buy.
    As I said about a dozen pages back on this thread,dont count your chickens etc. Fucking deluded Geordie wankers etc.

6. peoffrey

peoffrey

Team supported:
    Wales
    Sports Direct can be cheaper for equipment and shirts but I’d sooner go elsewhere to avoid putting money in that twat’s pocket.

7. The Light Was Yellow Sir

The Light Was Yellow Sir

I make that choice with anyone whose sponsored the rag or dipper shirts....

8. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

Team supported:
    just give me equality
    You are talking about what may happen after the takeover, the fans are suffering now under the current regime. I get you do not like the Geordies but to refuse to refund money for a cup game they will never see is wrong on every level. At the end of the day they just follow their team with their heart, just like we do. The difference is our club has acted in a decent and honourable way by refunding all money owed to us. No football fan (well with 2 exceptions) should be made to pay for something he is not getting whilst the mega rich owner swans around in private jets.

9. manclad

manclad

City boys we are here,sh*g your women and drink yo
    Do you mean the takeover that will never happen.
    I just get pissed off with all the shopping list of players that NUFC fans spout all over the Internet without any indication of when or more likely IF the transaction goes ahead.
    In the last couple of seasons Everton,Wolves and Sheffield United have all been taken over by very wealthy individuals, and the fans of these 3 clubs have waited to see how things have progressed before gobbing off about new transfers etc.
    Unlike the deluded fuckers on Tyneside .

moggymoz likes this.
  10. Murph

Murph

Why don't they get together and take the fat fuck to court over a refund for the City fa cup tie?

Paying for something you don't receive seems like an open goal in court case terms.