Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Having a go at us for them not getting “foul” on Gordon by Dias, and that possession leading to the goal. It’s also why they were chanting “You’re not fit to referee!”

I think you could see that he picked Dias out of the crowd eventually and Dias let him know he didn’t touch him!

The irony of a Newcastle player moaning about something not being fair when they are one of the biggest shitehousing teams out there.

Another top vlog from the man called Prime Mutton. Pretty sure he is on here from time to time.

Love this guy. He's such a gentleman and he's living the dream, traveling around drinking beer, sampling the local cuisine and watching his beloved City. This was a good one!

Last edited:
Shouldn't he have been talking to the ref?
That’d get him booked! ;-)

Or, maybe it was about celebrating Bernardo’s goal in from of their fans?

Either way, as another poster said, it borders on an attempt at bullying the way he tries to use his size against some people…and I don’t mean when going for a header!

The irony of a Newcastle player moaning about something not being fair when they are one of the biggest shitehousing teams out there.
Exactly!

I used to like Howe when it was all about the Cinderella Story of his exploits with Bournemouth, but now he’s mixing it with the big boys, he’s turned (his team) into a bit of a prick. Yet, get him into an interview and butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth!

I have watched Oscar's goal, over and over. His ball control was phenomenal - he actually fooled the goalie in thinking he would try to hit the ball under his body. No way, a quick one -two with his feet and he was past the goalie and stroking the ball into the net. And equally impressive - his coolness at such a late stage in the game with a goal that would conceivably give us three points.

I’ve seen enough already to know he’s going to be an incredible player, especially in a Pep team / system mate.

Love this guy. He's such a gentleman and he's living the dream, traveling around drinking beer, sampling the local cuisine and watching his beloved City. This was a good one!
I agree entirely. We've met up with Mutton a couple of times on European trips and he is a proper gent. Great guy for finding a restaurant as well.

Especially so because he could have easily gone down and won the stonewall pen.
Is there such a thing when you play in sky blue for City??

As we’ve seen from the ridiculous theatrics from Jota recently, there is in red, but sky blue? Not sure the words “stonewall pen” and “City” can ever be used together!

We are forever leaving 1 or 2 at the back when attacking, especially from corners and free kicks. Gotta agree about it being 'suicidal'

It's not "suicidal"; it is as the post you reply to says, "risk reward" football. It's a calculated risk.

The results ultimately speak for themsleves and to date, Pep's approach has worked. Indeed, it worked on Saturday.

Newcastle stuck a bit of a fly in the ointment by scoring two excellent goals from their point of view. However, we topped them with three great finishes. Better finishing on our part might have produced a bigger gap but we managed 26 or 7 shots away from home at a team that really do know how to defend.

City are not gong to sit back and play on the break, which our opponents do and means when they manage to break the stranglehold City often put on them, they frequently get more space to play with than City get trying to breakdown massed defences.

Pep will be more cautious in some games against certain opposition but mostly, he will send the team out there to go for it and that's how come we hold five major trophies at once.

Exactly!

I used to like Howe when it was all about the Cinderella Story of his exploits with Bournemouth, but now he’s mixing it with the big boys, he’s turned (his team) into a bit of a prick. Yet, get him into an interview and butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth!

Don't be fooled he was the same at Bournemouth. Dark arts, time wasting, kicking us all game. He even admitted after one game they did everything they could to disrupt us. He's a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.