Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Wow!

What a great game.

It was so refreshing to see a team come out and have a go at us, rather than putting ten men behind the ball for the entire match. Credit to the Toon for their contribution to this spectacle.

Five great goals and 100 minutes of brilliant entertainment. We deserved the victory, but we were made to work hard for it.

It was fantastic to see the pale Pele back on the field, and he didn’t take long to make his presence felt. What a great strike for his goal and it was a typically brilliant ball for Oscar to put away the winner.

I think we'd have certainly have dropped points if Kevin hadn't come on.
Why do we have Walker and now Guardiol playing as wingers when their delivery is awful and if it breaks down there is a gaping hole behind them.
Apart from Bernie's bit of magic we were misfiring like a clapped out Morris Marina. KdB changed all that.

Agreed 100%. The pass was eye of a needle stuff, but the composure Bobb showed to take the pass down and glide past Dubravka, at that late stage, was stunning. His lanky compatriot would have been proud of it.

I think the pass was good, but the highlight, the focus, is surely Bobb and his control and level headedness to do that.

Apart from their 2 goals for which u could argue we were a tad sloppy with, I thought we were superb. Can't remember them getting out of their half until the last minute. I know we could have been a bit more clinical but when kev came on we looked even more dangerous, he's the best out there.
Now we've put a marker down and it's full steam ahead now for that 4 timer!!
Up the blue bastards!!
Yes indeed. A good performance and a result that could be of monumental importance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.