Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Screamed so loud at the third, woke my baby.

I cried like a child. Just like Sterling scoring against Soton, a long time ago, this was the league.

What this game was, it’s intangible.

What it will do. We all know. Whisper it. Shout it.

It’s fucking number 4.

I know KDB was uniquely amazing when he came on but I thought Rodri was nearly as deserving of praise for those 20ish minutes.

KDB brings out the best in soany other players. Rodri, Foden, Kovacic, Walker and Alvarez all looked like different players after his introduction. Wow all round.

Rodri was brilliant

Agreed 100%. The pass was eye of a needle stuff, but the composure Bobb showed to take the pass down and glide past Dubravka, at that late stage, was stunning. His lanky compatriot would have been proud of it.

I could sit here for an hour and watch that on a loop, the lad has quicker feet than Foden and that's saying something. What a little stunner he is.

Wow!

What a great game.

It was so refreshing to see a team come out and have a go at us, rather than putting ten men behind the ball for the entire match. Credit to the Toon for their contribution to this spectacle.

Five great goals and 100 minutes of brilliant entertainment. We deserved the victory, but we were made to work hard for it.

It was fantastic to see the pale Pele back on the field, and he didn’t take long to make his presence felt. What a great strike for his goal and it was a typically brilliant ball for Oscar to put away the winner.
Have a go ?..... They camped in most of the game. Thoroughly deserved win against that kick and rush pub team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.