Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I don't understand the cannibalism I see regularly on this forum. It's a football site - people will naturally and understandably be emotionally reactive - especially mid-game, as things ebb and flow. Revelling in "I told you so" , calling people 'fanny wipes' - these kinds of posts don't do anything except set City fan against City fan, and I just don't think it's a good look. Yes, I'm sure some opposition fans do troll the site and try to wind folk up, but so what? You never worry or fear for the result or see a poor performance? Great. Others do, and that's ok. Being a fan is all about opinions. In the moment, we can all be happy clappers and doom merchants, and that's ok.
61i6+Xl4FLL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

That pass from the ginger prince was fucking filth!
Just watched Bobb again on MotD - that little shuffle of the feet and control is out of this world
Without Bobb making the run KdB can't pass it to him.

They picked Bernardo's as the best goal, but for me the KdB/Bobb goal wins hands down, and it was also the match winner.

It was a good away performance in the main. The only issues was the way we handled both goals (especially Gordon's).

I don't understand the cannibalism I see regularly on this forum. It's a football site - people will naturally and understandably be emotionally reactive - especially mid-game, as things ebb and flow. Revelling in "I told you so" , calling people 'fanny wipes' - these kinds of posts don't do anything except set City fan against City fan, and I just don't think it's a good look. Yes, I'm sure some opposition fans do troll the site and try to wind folk up, but so what? You never worry or fear for the result or see a poor performance? Great. Others do, and that's ok. Being a fan is all about opinions. In the moment, we can all be happy clappers and doom merchants, and that's ok.
That makes complete sense until you realise...

Playing fullbacks at fullback would be a start, both played as wingers for long periods today, against a team with quick counter attacks it's suicidle.
It’s a risk but not suicide. We won the game and playing as we did today, we’ll beat most sides.

Newcastle produced two fabulous finishes. You can find faults with the defending for their goals but we didn’t see the horrific mistakes that cost us points in other games this season.

I can’t believe nobody is talking about that coward elbowing Bobb after he scored.. he nearly completely took him out..
Anyway massive result for us this.. you could see it in the players too. Support was superb as always.
That was huge from KDB and young Bobb and plenty of others out there too today..
Let’s keep this momentum going now!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.