Newcastle United (A) - Post-Match Thread

At the risk of sounding overly complacent, I think we can now discount Chelsea from the race. We look a cut above them at the moment. Great day all round for us. We seem to building that characteristic "Pep" head of steam and if we keep it up we'll be celebrating come May.

On the penalty that wasn't - brilliant decision. A little common sense was applied; Cancelo had already retrieved the ball and the Newcastle player didn't have a cat in hells chance of getting to it before a new phase of play began.

At the risk of sounding overly complacent, I think we can now discount Chelsea from the race. We look a cut above them at the moment. Great day all round for us. We seem to building that characteristic "Pep" head of steam and if we keep it up we'll be celebrating come May.

On the penalty that wasn't - brilliant decision. A little common sense was applied; Cancelo had already retrieved the ball and the Newcastle player didn't have a cat in hells chance of getting to it before a new phase of play began.
I think after today, if we also beat them mid-January, then the gap will be too large.

I think after today, if we also beat them mid-January, then the gap will be too large.

I think if we can win all our games up to Arsenal, we might be clear of Liverpool too.

Chelsea and Liverpool both play each other on Jan 2.

We absolutely need to keep winning throughout Xmas.

Keep doing what we are doing over Xmas and we will be even further clear come the end of January.

Come on blue boys we've got this!
They’re not going to let us. They’re going to postpone some games and leave a load of congestion towards the end.
Weak

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.