Newcastle United (a) pre-match thread

Newcastle United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The team probably flew up there Friday afternoon and are now staying in luxury in a countryside hotel. Just thinking what a difference from going up the A1 on the coach on the morning of the match as in the old days. (And finding out it was postponed when they got past Durham.)

The team probably flew up there Friday afternoon and are now staying in luxury in a countryside hotel. Just thinking what a difference from going up the A1 on the coach on the morning of the match as in the old days. (And finding out it was postponed when they got past Durham.)
They used to stay at the Marriott at the Racecourse, I once stayed there and spoke to a couple of them while I was in the bar. Then Pearce came in and told them it was bedtime. Ffs.

Totally agree as Kun and Jesus were lethal together and then Mendys injury nightmares begin in the home game against Palace, with no recognised replacement, Pep pulls a masterstroke in converting Zinc & Deiph into left backs and has never looked back
Some might say ( see what I did there ) it was the only f**king option he had, he had no where else to turn.
Fair play to them two, just got on with it, shame the keyboard warriors on the match day forum couldn't get their heads around that fact.

Geordies. Deluded bunch. Always talking about the sleeping giant. Our owners looked at them and didn't see it. Totally understandable. Small city miles from civilisation.

Smash 'em please and get the season started, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.