Newcastle United (A) - Sat 13th Jan, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Intriguing match tomorrow. Newcastle aren’t in great form but in Isak, Gordon, Almiron and Bruno they have players that can hurt us, especially on the counter. No doubt they’ll try and make it into a cup tie atmosphere. We’re in pretty good shape with KDB and Doku back.

It feels like one of those matches we’ll need to take our chances when on top and give the crowd nothing to get excited about. Hopefully Dias is sharper than last Sunday. If we turn up in the right mindset and intensity we should be good enough.

well KDB probably starts then, pep also said he is ready

I'd still be surprised if he starts. The team is playing well at the minute. I'd bring him in off the bench if needed.

If Walker isn't able to go, who starts at RB with Akanji not fit? Lewis?

I'd still be surprised if he starts. The team is playing well at the minute. I'd bring him in off the bench if needed.

If Walker isn't able to go, who starts at RB with Akanji not fit? Lewis?
Pep didn't mention Akanji was not fit?

Tricky away game if and when we let Newcastle get their fans excited. That will be the case when we let them get to us like the first 20 minutes of the 2nd half when we pkayed them for the League Cup a few month back.

I guess we will see a different game though. Very much a different starting 11 ( probably for both teams ), and maybe a good moment to play them.

It’ll be the perfect start to make a statement we are not gonna drop many points anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.