Newcastle United (A) - Sat 28th Sept, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I’m thinking parking somewhere on the metro and taking the metro in, take the city centre out of it

If you’re driving up the A1 come off at the Metro Centre and park in overspill carpark, off Riverside Way. 10 min train to town. 10 min walk to ground. Car park is huge, free, never seen it full and train line is right there. Any further up the A1 and you just end up coming back on yourself on the metro.

Isak will be a big miss for them if he does not play. But in Gordon they have a pacey player who caused us problems last season. I would play Rico in the middle along with KDB (if fit) and Kovacic. Tough game where I expect goals for both teams, fingers crossed we come out on top.

Isak will be a big miss for them if he does not play. But in Gordon they have a pacey player who caused us problems last season. I would play Rico in the middle along with KDB (if fit) and Kovacic. Tough game where I expect goals for both teams, fingers crossed we come out on top.

Ke'vs not fit, unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.