Newcastle United (A) - Sat 28th Sept, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
If we want to be successful without our injured blues we should start to be ruthless in front of goal for a change and stop wasting 33 chances having in mind we'll create another 20 to finally score 2.

Get your killer instinct out lads. And I don't mean Erling...
To be honest I think we need to tighten up at the back and sad to say take a more defensive stance. Not sure it's in our genes though so let's see what happens. Tomorrow will be a good test of how we are likely to perform without Roders and Kev against a good side in an away fixture.

Would love to see how Lewis gets on against Gordon but I expect Walker to get the nod, despite having stinkers in his last 2 visits to St James. Would think that Grealish deserves a start as well.
Lewis would get skinned.

However this wouldn't matter if we keep 80% possession and they never get a sniff on the counter.

I think this could be anything. Hopefully City will continue with a wing based attack, Newcastle will not have a low block and a real open and exciting game will ensue.
Barcodes 3 …….City 4. (Haaland hat trick.)

Kev appears to be beyond playing three games in a week at this stage.
I could've told you that last week.

Couldn't believe he played that Inter match after playing 90 mins v Brentford & knowing he would've been playing against Arsenal.

How city's fitness team/Pep didn't realise that is beyond me. But what do I know

A draw might not be a bad result without Rodri and De Bruyne. Their midfield is very physical and our two strongest midfielders are out. Obviously play to win, but be especially careful not to lose the ball cheaply.
Its paramount we don't lose tomorrow, with no Rodri we have to learn to play without him and if we lose it could get into the players heads...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.