Newcastle United (A) - Sat 28th Sept, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
One from Gundo and Foden won't start. Maybe Grealish too, Doku instead. Generally, Doku might be more useful away from home where the opposition is more likely to take risks and leave free spaces.

Yeah think it be this Lewis will play and help out in midfield sav Doku need to crest for Haaland Silva needs to be the control

_________Ed

Lewis_Akanji_Dias_Gvardiol

_____Kovacic__Gundo

Sav______Silva___Doku

____Haaland

Think our midfield lads will be in for a bit of a kicking on Saturday. As long as we don’t overreact to it I’ll think we’ll be fine. Watched a bit of their Fulham game last week and they were dog shit at the back.

Luckily the barcodes look miles off it at the moment.
They were poor against Fulham, but other than that they've had a pretty good start to the season. Going to be a very difficult game, especially as they'll have had a full weeks rest.

They were poor against Fulham, but other than that they've had a pretty good start to the season. Going to be a very difficult game, especially as they'll have had a full weeks rest.
They've had a good start points wise, but the Newcastle fans I know think they have beeen lucky to get those points.

I thought they were poor against Spurs and Wolves but somehow managed to get three points in both games.
Definitely spurs went all spursy in that game and should defo have had the 3 points, against wolves it was much the same wolves should have been a few up and it was an absolute thunderbolt that got em the points.

Kick off time 12:30 (BST). Live on TNT Sports for those in the UK.

Let's not let that salvaged point be for nothing, need to back it up here. Newcastle away is one of the hardest fixtures on paper.

It'll be interesting how we're going to adapt without Rodri, first league game following his injury and it's a proper test.

Early team prediction would be:
----------------Ederson
Lewis---Dias---Akanji---Gvardiol
---------Kovacic---Gundogan
Savinho-----Bernardo----Grealish
------------------Haaland

I am worried about creativity, no Rodri and I assume De Bruyne isn't back yet. Foden doesn't look sharp enough to start this one.
Worried about creativity with Savinho and Grealish in there????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.