Newcastle United (A) - Sat 28th Sept, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Bumped into a few Newcastle supporters at Heathrow returning from Fulham.
Sound lads as usual - they're not happy with their start and said the Fulham result had been coming, so hopefully their poor start continues.
1-2 because we never have it easy there.

I've just returned from spending a week in Newcastle .... a few City fans were dotted around the streets and station here and there over my 7 day visit, but mainly Newcastle shirts were everywhere in the city centre, even on non match days, and i really mean everywhere! ...... i asked quite a few of them about the forthcoming league clash, and they were pretty 'split' on their predictions ..... about 50% thought we were gonna beat them, and the other 50% were confident that Newcastle would pull the win off, with home advantage...... without Rodri i do think it will be tough for us, and not only in this game either, but we just have to learn to cope without him.

Bruno Guimaeres and Tonali are their best players. Bruno screwed up in their last game at Fulham and will be eager to make up for it so it'll be a tough match. 3-2 to City and expect Anthony Gordon to be an annoying twat as usual.

They were poor against Fulham, but other than that they've had a pretty good start to the season. Going to be a very difficult game, especially as they'll have had a full weeks rest.
They’ve done well points wise but have been very average and had a fair bit of luck. That Fulham result had been coming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.