Newcastle United (A) - Sat 28th Sept, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Rico needs to play. May be an unpopular opinion but based on Kyle's performances so far I'm starting to think we should have kept Cancelo rather than Kyle.

Is thjeruste a parking exclp from exhibitionusion zone around SJP? Any tips on where to park?
Claremont rd has a big car park just up from the exhibition park,if you get there early doors about a 10 min walk to ground allso parking at back of the earl of pit street pub some spurs fan I met parked there near the mosque short walk to the leazes end.
Is there a parking exclusion zone around SJP? Any tips on where to park?

Claremont rd has a big car park just up from the exhibition park,if you get there early doors about a 10 min walk to ground allso parking at back of the earl of pit street pub some spurs fan I met parked there near the mosque short walk to the leazes end.
I’m thinking parking somewhere on the metro and taking the metro in, take the city centre out of it

Is there a parking exclusion zone around SJP? Any tips on where to park?

If you don't want to drive into Newcastle, your best option is parking at Kingston Park and taking the Metro. There's a car park right next to the Metro station (on the right just after the level crossing if you're coming from the south, past Tesco).

If you want to park in Newcastle, I usually go for Times Square car park near the Arena. It's about 20 minutes walk from the ground, up past the Centre for Life and through Chinatown, but it's relatively easy to get out to the A1 if you take Scottswood Road out of Newcastle. If you want to park closer, you might get into one of the car parks near Haymarket, but they get full quite early and cost a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.