Newcastle United (A) - Sun 19th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just do not get complacent City. On the rare odd occasion when the old City used to score 4 or 5 ( we once did 10) you knew what would come next. The way to win this title is just to keep winning back to back. I think Chelsea might crumble but Liverpool wont, not whilst Salah stays fit. a 1-0 win will do for me.

Live on Sky Sports for those in the UK. 14:15 (GMT) kick off.

They'd be forgiven for not showing up on Sunday after watching that. Another game that we really should be winning, expect a different approach however. They will sit 11 behind the ball and try to counter with Wilson and Saint-Maximin. They play Liverpool at Anfield on Thursday, so a quick turnaround for them.

No suspensions for us.

Injury News
Torres - Still injured.
Walker - Questionable.
Bernardo - Went off early, unsure whether he has an issue.

View attachment 31819
View attachment 31818
Bernado was presumably rested, not injured. It was good management from Pep. Rodri and Dias the same. Those three have played loads of games.

Bernado was presumably rested, not injured. It was good management from Pep. Rodri and Dias the same. Those three have played loads of games.

Updated it, I think it was a rest before any discomfort kicked in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.