Newcastle United (A) - Sun 19th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the cityitus coming out, we all get it from time to time
Nothing wrong with being vigilant. Human nature to relax when you do well. That is when you need self motivation, and god captain, and coach. And vigilant fans to tell the players who read this topic what to do.

I wonder if a name has been attached. "Although accused of sports washing, in reality, it is more about the naked commercial interests of the investors, emulating the American sports franchise model" derby should be accurate enough.

I can see this being another rout for us. These are useless and if we play like last night, well I think I’ll go for Toon 0 The Mighty Blues 4.

They’ll park the bus make very hard Howe had principles in how his teams plays football passing attacking principles then last season at his last club went to parking the bus and that got him the sack.

How do you pick a team for this?
Walker,Cancelo Jesus and Stirling in contention but we played so we'll last night it's harsh to drop anyone.
I'd play the team we had at utd

Will be much tougher than last night’s game. Geordies will play like Wolves did I reckon, they’ll be shitting themselves after seeing us last night and just park the bus hoping Saint-Maximin gets one chance on the break.

To avoid that we must absolutely go at them right from the off, hopefully get an early goal then keep bettering them. Need to carry on putting chances away. Strongest available team for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.