Newcastle United (A) - Sun 19th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite impressed with Howe's selection , its either brave or naive , i suspect the latter , maybe trying getting the crowd behind them with a high press start , we need to keep the ball away from them for the first ten minutes impose our game and start racking up the goals
If we get a convincing victory will watch the Spuds game to enjoy Klippety squriming.
Nothinh to lose, a good result today for the barcodes would be a catalyst for the rest of the season, they will also spend big in January .

More nervous that I should be considering the opponent, but they stretched us last year on the turn and can't allow the crowd and ref to influence it.
Our last 2 league games before the lockdown at their place were a draw and a defeat....need to be on our toes from the off today and we should be fine

Come on City! smash the arrogant barcode bastards, resting 4 midweek against the scallies has really wound me up, I want six!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.