Newcastle United (A) - Sun 21 Aug, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think that was a friendly? Please tell Pep as he classes it as a trophy. It wasn't a Domestic Treble it was a Quadruple. He labored that point to the press. In fact I seem to remember the club also putting it out there in the media.
My point is that against top quality opponent he made a lot of mistakes and looked shaky. Hes not going to have much to do against the last opponents or be under the same pressure. Facts.
I don't understand the personal digs. No need.
No it isn’t FACTS it’s your opinion, that’s a FACT. It’s not personal digs, but if you type shit I’m entitled to respond to it, OPINION. Ake has been marvellous end of last season and start of this. OPINION (but an educated one).

Newcastle fans exhibited some paper-thin skin regarding Jack's bit of banter about Almiron on the bus during the title celebrations. Apparently they think their boy is not actually an average footballer who should be able go take a joke, but an example of world class footballing prowess who should never be mentioned in anything other than the most respectful terms by other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.