Newcastle United (A) - Sun 21 Aug, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think because of Erling, nobody knows how to set up against us this season. At least the first half.

We will win. Won't be easy, but we will win.
I think Haaland will score more away from home than at home as teams find it harder to just sit deep at home. At the Etihad they will sit deeper but that will just open up space for others to expoloit.

with the squad we have these days, besides the dippers,spuds,chavs and the arse away anything else than a win would be a disappointment imo. and thats not meant in an arrogant way either?
My point exactly, I legitimately expect us to drop around 15-20 points this season.

Need any pub/restaurant advice?

Geordie in peace here.

Think the consensus amongst us is that a 1 or 2-0 loss is fine. These days Man City is a fixture you don't target for anything better than damage limitation. Keep it organised, disciplined, reduce the game to the first and last 5 minutes of each half. Try and punish you on the counter, or from set pieces. If I'm Eddie, I'm keeping one eye on the Wolves and League Cup games that are coming up.
Cheers, know the city very well, got a table book at Blackfriars tonight, looking forward to it.

My negative prediction for the weekend is that Almiron bags a winner/ MOTM performance after Jack took the piss out of him at the parade.

Then again, I've had a bit of a shit week so if the boys can rack up the goals again then that would be splendid.

Edit: oh I've just seen what was posted before me. Lol
Even if Jack was fit to play it's best he wasn't chosen. The booing of his every touch will be deafening although Jack is the type of character that might rise above it and play a blinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.